Dirge Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  PortaaliPortaali  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Suggestions

Go down 
+4
Wyld_stallyon
Sister_Seducia
Marita
EN
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sister_Seducia
paha musta enkeli
paha musta enkeli
Sister_Seducia

Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 am

point was that if there are people whom are "dum" who wanna take easier way, they might appreciate it.

besides as a potential fan, i am not into bands who dont seem to deserve a proper thread, with convos and somewhat excited person who represent's them.

it's like do you like them? do you just postwhore? why you make such a thread-a-like...?

seriously, it is common courtesy towards a band, see they do deserve a well made threads too.

it doesn't have to be long, but enough informative, and have links. why on earth we got that music video section here?? we could put the videos there. and more than one? Question

how damn long it takes of your time to make things well.

sorry i am not pleased when people tend to lack intrest of the bands they try to "promote"

that is not good promotion.

and learn a bit more about genres, not just what the description or bands page says, listen to them before and judge yourself.

some bands that some qualify as power, some think are symphonic, and some bands that are clearly not bm are said to be so.

grr. i know my bm, so should you.

excuse my ranting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maidenfinland
EN
Humanoid
Humanoid
EN

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:25 pm

I agree with Aino.
I used to have an thread for rules on band section, it's coming back soon.
After all we are music fanatics, not just listeners, everyone of us MUST have time to add the small details and links.
Back to top Go down
https://dirgeinferno.forumotion.net
Sister_Seducia
paha musta enkeli
paha musta enkeli
Sister_Seducia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:29 pm

yeah it gives an impression that you too like the band you're adding.

it doesn't matter then how you make the thread, your own style but add links. it helps people to find out more.

peopel can make as goofy, short long odd or whatever threads for all i care but links are a must and some basic info.

thou bands that are wery known probably dont need damn long intro's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maidenfinland
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dirge Inferno :: Important Things :: Rules, Forum News & Other Things-
Jump to: