Dirge Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  PortaaliPortaali  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Rules of Dirge Inferno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EN
Humanoid
Humanoid
EN

Rules of Dirge Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Dirge Inferno   Rules of Dirge Inferno I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:33 pm

1. Respect everyone's opinions no matter what you are allowed to dicuss and politley debate topics

2. No naked or half-naked pictures or links tosites containing naked or half-naked pictures

3. No abusive or violent posting or moderate argueing with other members

4. No abusive personal messages

5. Bullying of any form is not tolerated if you feel you are being bullied contact me via private message immediatley

6. Before creating a topic make sure no other of the same kind already exists

7. When posting images make sure that they are no larger than 640px if they are larger than this then post the link

8. No file sharing whatsoever I'm not being fined for your illegal activities if you are caught doing this then you will be banned

9. Do not spam as you will be reported straight away

10. I don't mind if you swear, swearing is tolerable to a certain extent so don't go over the top

11. Have fun and enjoy yourself as that is what you're here for
Back to top Go down
https://dirgeinferno.forumotion.net
WTrocker
Voldemort's Mistress
Voldemort's Mistress
WTrocker

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Dirge Inferno   Rules of Dirge Inferno I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:42 am

Here are some more rules:

11.Please keep your posts more than one word.

12. Double check your posts so you don't need to Edit them

13. Keep pictures of other bands on there part and don't share them on other bands Topics.

That's about it for now I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Voldemort's Mistress
Voldemort's Mistress
WTrocker

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Dirge Inferno   Rules of Dirge Inferno I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm

14. No douple posting! I've noticed people douple post alot these days, and it isn't acceptible. If I see it again I will give you a warning.

15. Three warnings and you're banned.
Back to top Go down
WTrocker
Voldemort's Mistress
Voldemort's Mistress
WTrocker

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Dirge Inferno   Rules of Dirge Inferno I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:15 am

16. NO TEXT TALKING. Stop talking to each other like the words "u", "ur", "sk8ing", "cuz" or anything like that!
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Dirge Inferno   Rules of Dirge Inferno I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:33 am

Also that in the forumotion terms of service so if you don't like it take it up with the top board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Dirge Inferno   Rules of Dirge Inferno I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules of Dirge Inferno
Page 1 of 1