Dirge Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  PortaaliPortaali  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Leaves' Eyes

Go down 
+2
WTrocker
looveWTandNW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
looveWTandNW
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
looveWTandNW

Leaves' Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Leaves'' Eyes   Leaves' Eyes I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:28 am

Quote :
Leaves' Eyes is a symphonic gothic metal band with folk elements from Norway and Germany assembled in 2003, shortly before singer Liv Kristine was fired from Theatre of Tragedy.
Leaves' Eyes was formed by Liv Kristine's (lead singer) husband Alexander Krull and members of his band Atrocity. The band combines atmospheric, metal and classical elements. The vocals of Liv Kristine are occasionally backed up by death grunts from Krull, but most of the time she is the main vocalist.

imo it is a lot heavier but then Liv ruins it along with Alexander if it was sung by Sisi, Anette, Silje or whoever it would be totally better
Back to top Go down
http://metalheadliz.webs.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Martyr Of The Free Word
Martyr Of The Free Word
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Leaves' Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Leaves' Eyes I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Hmm,sounds nice i love the guitars Smile adn the video is pretty good too.

If Liv wouldn't suck big time live,LE would've probably be one of my favorite bands but othwerwise no Razz
Back to top Go down
Harou
Restless
Restless
Harou

Leaves' Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Leaves' Eyes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 am

I like njord album a lot! ^^ but not this song, imo it doesn't deserve a video clip, i'd put there njord, irish rai, ragnarok or scarborough fair <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaves' Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves' Eyes   Leaves' Eyes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaves' Eyes
Page 1 of 1