Dirge Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  PortaaliPortaali  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Motörhead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Voldemort's Mistress
Voldemort's Mistress
WTrocker

Motörhead Empty
PostSubject: Motörhead   Motörhead I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Quote :
Motörhead are a British rock band formed in 1975 by bassist, singer and songwriter Lemmy, who has remained the sole constant member. The band was part of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, which re-energized heavy metal in the late '70s and early '80s.[1] Usually a power trio, Motörhead had particular success in the early 1980s with several successful singles in the UK Top 40 chart. The albums Overkill, Bomber, Ace of Spades, and, particularly, No Sleep 'til Hammersmith cemented Motörhead's reputation as one of Britain's foremost rock bands.[2]

While Motörhead are typically classified as heavy metal, speed metal or thrash metal (and often regarded as a foundational influence on the latter two styles),[3] Lemmy dislikes such labels, preferring to describe the band's music simply as "rock n' roll".[4] Motörhead's approach has remained the same over the band's career, preferring to play what they enjoy and do best; their appreciation of early rock and roll is reflected in some of their occasional cover songs. Motörhead's lyrics typically cover such topics as war, good versus evil, abuse of power, promiscuous sex, substance abuse, and "life on the road". The band's distinctive fanged-face logo, War-Pig, with its oversized boar's horns, chains, and spikes, was created by artist Joe Petagno in 1977 for the cover of the Motörhead album and has appeared in many variations on covers of ensuing albums. The band is ranked number 26 on VH1's 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock [5].

http://www.imotorhead.com/

Back to top Go down
Sister_Seducia
paha musta enkeli
paha musta enkeli
Sister_Seducia

Motörhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motörhead   Motörhead I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Lemmy is god.

(now this was informative) Motörhead 128173

but seriously i wanna marry him, and i seriously doubt many other bands has as charismatic and really funny in a most charming way frontman.

this proves that power of riff will compell you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maidenfinland
Wyld_stallyon
Gub Gub How
Gub Gub How
Wyld_stallyon

Motörhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motörhead   Motörhead I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:10 am

I liked it when they were in the young ones, their appearance didn;t seem to have any purpose whatsoever. Like the sandwitch that says "Dont look at me, I'm irrelevant"