Dirge Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  PortaaliPortaali  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Slipknot

Go down 
+4
Marit
Wyld_stallyon
Sister_Seducia
WTrocker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WTrocker
Voldemort's Mistress
Voldemort's Mistress
WTrocker

Slipknot Empty
PostSubject: Slipknot   Slipknot I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Quote :
Slipknot is an American heavy metal band from Des Moines, Iowa, formed in 1995. Slipknot consists of nine members, the current band members are Sid Wilson, Joey Jordison, Paul Gray, Chris Fehn, Jim Root, Craig Jones, Shawn Crahan, Mick Thomson, and Corey Taylor. Each member of the band wears a unique mask.

Slipknot formed in 1995 and underwent several line-up changes following the independent release of their first demo Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. in 1996. That album featured original lead vocalist, Anders Colsefini. Their self-titled, major label debut, Slipknot, was released in 1999, featuring permanent new lead vocalist, Corey Taylor, and was followed by Iowa in 2001 and Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) in 2004. On August 25, 2008, the band returned to release their fourth studio album, All Hope Is Gone, which debuted at the top spot on the Billboard 200 charts. The band has released three DVDs, including Disasterpieces, which was certified quadruple-platinum in the United States.

http://www.slipknot1.com/
Back to top Go down
Sister_Seducia
paha musta enkeli
paha musta enkeli
Sister_Seducia

Slipknot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slipknot   Slipknot I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:51 pm

no death metal.

more like metalcore with dose of nu.
but definetly no death.

nevertheless one of the worst live bands i've seen ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maidenfinland
Wyld_stallyon
Gub Gub How
Gub Gub How
Wyld_stallyon

Slipknot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slipknot   Slipknot I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am

Worst? I god damn love 'em!